- 4 oz. Instant Yellow Cheese Sauce Mix
- 1 quart Cold Water
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1¼ lbs. Elbow Macaroni
- ½ cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- 2 quarts salted Water
- ¼ tsp. White Pepper
- 3 oz. Unseasoned Cream Sauce
- 2 oz. Olive oil
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ tsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1 In a heavy bottomed sauce pan add RC Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix and RC Instant Yellow Cheese Sauce Mix.
- 2 Add 1 quart cold water and mix together.
- 3 Bring mixture to a boil while stirring frequently.
- 4 Blend in white pepper, nutmeg & onion powder.
- 5 After mixture has thickened remove from heat.
- 6 While cheese sauce is cooking, bring salted water to a boil and add elbow macaroni.
- 7 Cook until pasta is al dente.
- 8 Drain and add the hot elbow macaroni to cheese sauce mixture.
- 9 Stir in Parmesan & Cheddar cheeses.
- 10 Grease a ½ hotel pans and fill with macaroni & cheese mixture.
- 11 Top with a sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 12 Combine olive oil, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and parsley flakes together in a bowl and blend together.
- 13 Sprinkle topping over macaroni & cheese mixture and bake in a 350°F oven until internal temperature reaches 165°F and topping is a golden brown.