- 16 oz. prepared with milk Instant Yellow Cheese Sauce Mix
- 24 each medium red bliss potatoes, baked or microwaved
- 1 lb. thick sliced maple bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 lb. shredded cheddar for garnish
- 1 Hollow out cooked potatoes slightly, (reserving potato in a bowl) leaving at least ½ inch of potato still in the skin. If you like, the hollowed potato cups can be drizzled with oil and crisped in a hot oven until golden brown.
- 2 Combine scooped potato, prepared RC Instant Cheese Sauce Mix and chopped cooked bacon together in a bowl and just mix to blend.
- 3 Fill cups and top with chopped green onions and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake in a 350°F convection oven until hot 15-20 minutes.