- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- ½ green pepper, small diced
- ½ red pepper, small diced
- 2 carrots, bias cut
- 2 ribs celery, bias cut
- 6 cups prepared No Added MSG Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base
- 3 cups white rice
- 1 lb. cooked black beans
- 2 tsp. parsley, chopped
- 3-6 drops Cilantro Flavor
- 1 Lightly brown the rice in the oil.
- 2 Add the chopped shallots, vegetables and sauté briefly.
- 3 Add the prepared No Added MSG Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base.
- 4 Cover and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 5 Add the black beans, parsley, and Cilantro Flavor.
- 6 Stir gently and serve.