- 2 oz. prepared Demi Glace Sauce Mix
- 9 oz. Plum Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 5 oz. Eggplant
- 7 oz. Yellow Squash
- 5 oz. Zucchini
- 3 oz. Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 oz. Olive oil
- 1½ Tbsp. No Added MSG Harvest Vegetable Base
- 1 Tbsp. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Wash all the vegetables. Peel skin from eggplant and cut into small dice.
- 2 Trim ends of yellow squash & zucchini and cut into a small dice.
- 3 Cut red bell pepper in half & remove stem, seeds & ribs. Cut into a small dice.
- 4 In a nonstick sauté pan, heat olive oil and add Garlic in Oil & Chopped Shallots in Oil. Sauté until golden brown.
- 5 Add to diced eggplant, yellow squash, zucchini & red bell pepper. Mix together, spread evenly on a parchment lined sheet pan & roast in a 375° oven for 10-15 minutes.
- 6 Vegetables should be tender & eggplant cooked through. Cool mixture.
- 7 Remove core from plum tomatoes and cut into a small dice. Add plum tomatoes, prepared Demi Glace Sauce Mix, dry No Added MSG Harvest Vegetable Base and white balsamic vinegar. Blend mixture together and check seasoning.
- 8 Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta is best if made a day in advance. To complete assembly place a small amount of the Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta mix on a flavored Crostini & serve.