- ½ green pepper, small diced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. 16-20 shrimp, cleaned and shelled
- ½ lb. mussels, cleaned, shell on
- ½ lb. clams, rinsed, shell on
- 1 quart raw rice
- 2 quarts prepared Seafood Base
- 2 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- ½ red pepper, small diced
- 2 tsp. Cilantro Flavor
- 1 Heat olive oil.
- 2 Add shrimp, mussels and clams.
- 3 Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- 4 Add rice and stir to coat with oil.
- 5 Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 6 Cover with foil and place in a preheated 350° oven for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender and seafood is fully cooked.