- 25-30 wonton wrappers
- 8 oz. ground pork
- 2 cups bok choy, julienne
- 1 oz. mung bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 1 cup scallions, bias cut
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- ¾ tsp. Ginger Puree
- 4-5 drops Lemongrass Flavor
- 1 Cut the wonton wrappers into 4-inch circles.
- 2 Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap.
- 3 Combine the remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- 4 Lay the wontons out on a flat surface. Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of the wontons.
- 5 With a pastry brush, wet the edges of the wontons. Carefully pick up the wontons. Simultaneously pull and pinch the edges together forming a purse like sack.
- 6 Steam or gently boil the dumplings for 5-7 minutes. Serve with Asian Mango Dipping Sauce.