- 1½ tsp. Beef Base of your choice
- 4 oz. Hunter Sauce
- 1 qt. water
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 tsp. whole butter
- 2 oz. white vinegar
- 4 oz. heavy cream
- 1 Prepare the RC Hunter Sauce and set aside.
- 2 Julienne the onion and slowly caramelize in the butter.
- 3 When the onion is brown, add the white vinegar and reduce until dry.
- 4 Add the heavy cream and reduce by half.
- 5 Add the prepared RC Hunter Sauce, and RC Beef Base of your choice to the onion and cream mixture.
- 6 Simmer for 5-10 minutes and strain.
- 7 Serve over the meatballs and garnish with chopped parsley.