- 1 package No Bake Custard Mix
- 12-18 triangular shaped molds
- 6-8 chocolate muffins or cake
- ¼ cup whole butter
- 4 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 quarts Half & Half
- 1 Break the muffins into small pieces and overfill molds.
- 2 Prepare the |nobakecustard| according to the package instructions, substituting the half and half for the milk.
- 3 When custard reaches a simmer, remove from the heat and add the butter and chocolate chips.
- 4 Stir gently until the chocolate melts completely.
- 5 Pour into cake filled molds and chill thoroughly.
- 6 Remove the custards from the mold and coat with Chocolate Ganache (recipe follows).
- 7 Sprinkle with nuts and garnish as you wish.
- 8 Serve chilled with prepared |cremeanglaisemix|.