- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 lbs. boneless and skinless chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. thyme
- 12 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ¼ tsp. No Added MSG Roasted Garlic Base
- ¾ cup sundried tomoatoes, chopped
- 16 oz. prepared Chicken Flavor Gluten-Free Demi Glace Sauce Mix
- 1 lb. tri-color roasted bell peppers
- 1 15 oz. can Bush’s® Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 15 oz. cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 12 oz. fresh baby spinach
- season to taste Umami Sensations™ Shitake Mushroom Extract Powder
- season to taste Umami Sensations™ Mirepoix Powder
- season to taste Umami Sensations™ Red Miso Powder
- to garnish parsley
- 1 Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large sauté pan, add the chicken and brown for 3 minutes on each side and reserve.
- 3 Add the remaining tablespoon olive oil to the pan and add sliced mushrooms in a single layer to brown, working in batches, a few minutes per side.
- 4 Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 5 Add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes, then add the RC Roasted Garlic Base, and sundried tomatoes.
- 6 Sauté for 2 minutes then stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- 7 Simmer for 2-3 minutes and serve.