- ½ tsp. Roasted Garlic Base
- 1 tsp. Roasted Onion Base
- 6-8 oz. sliced crimini, shitake and oyster mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- ½ cup onion, small diced
- 1 quart wild rice
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 quarts prepared No Added MSG Mushroom Base
- 1 Rinse the wild rice to remove any loose hull material.
- 2 Sweat the onions in the oil.
- 3 Add the rice and mushrooms, and sauté briefly.
- 4 Mix the prepared RC Mushroom Base, Roasted Onion Base, RC Roasted Garlic Base and bay leaf.
- 5 Add to the rice mixture, cover and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
- 6 Remove the bay leaf before serving.