- 3 oz. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 32 fl. oz. red wine
- 2½ Tbsp. cracked black peppercorns
- 96 fl. oz. prepared Demi Glace Sauce
- 32 fl. oz. prepared Seasoned Cream Soup Mix
- 1 In a sauce pot heat vegetable oil and sauté chopped shallots until they just turn transparent.
- 2 Add red wine and reduce volume by half.
- 3 Add cracked peppercorns, prepared Demi Glace Sauce Mix and Seasoned Cream Soup Mix.
- 4 Blend the sauce and simmer until core temperature reaches 165°F minimum.
- 5 Serve immediately or refrigerate for future use.