- 30 each 16-20's peeled and cleaned
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 10 salmon filets 7-8 oz., cleaned and skinned
- 2 tsp. No Added MSG Golden Vegetable Base, divided
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 carrots, julienne
- 2 medium yellow squash, julienne
- 2 medium zucchini, julienne
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 parsnips, julienne
- 1 bunch pencil asparagus, quartered lengthwise and blanched
- 1-2 cups champagne
- 1 Combine the chopped shallots and chopped garlic and rub on the filets.
- 2 Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the |goldenvegbase|.
- 3 Toss the zucchini, squash, carrots and parsnips with the remaining |goldenvegbase|.
- 4 Place the vegetables on the filets and top with shrimp.
- 5 Place filets in a hotel pan, add the champagne and poach until fish is done.
- 6 Briefly sauté asparagus in the butter and use as a garnish, leaning it against the salmon.