- 12 oz. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 loaf French Baguette sliced ¼” thick
- 1 tsp. RC Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 1 pint Blended Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted Onion Base
- 1 Spread the sliced baguette on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- 2 Blend RC Roasted Onion Base and blended oil together in a bowl with RC Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate & whisk briskly.
- 3 Brush each baguette slice with the flavored oil & top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- 4 Toast crostini in a 350° oven until cheese just melts.