- 6 each cucumbers
- 4 oz. pitted Kalamata Olives
- 8 oz. red onion
- 4 oz. roasted red pepper
- 1 lb. feta cheese, cut in small dice
- fresh dill for garnish
- 12 oz. Dill Vinaigrette
- 1 Wash then trim ends off cucumbers.
- 2 Peel and cut cucumbers in half and remove seeds, slice on a bias ½ inch thick and reserve.
- 3 Rough chop olives to make sure there are no pits, add to cucumbers.
- 4 Cut red onion into small dice.
- 5 Cut roasted red pepper into small brunoise.
- 6 Toss all together in a bowl and garnish with fresh dill sprigs.