- 4 eggs
- 1½ Tbsp Old Bay® Seasoning
- 3 tsp. Gluten-Free Crab Base, for a Gluten Free Crab Cake use RC Hearty Foundations® Gluten-Free Crab Base
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 – 1¼ cups good quality GF mayonnaise
- 2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Gluten Free Soy Sauce Powder
- 4 lbs. jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 small diced red pepper
- 1 small diced green pepper
- 8 each scallions minced
- 5 cups fresh GF white breadcrumbs
- canola oil for sautéing the crab cakes
- 1 Combine the egg, Old Bay® Seasoning, RC Crab Base or RC Hearty Foundations® Gluten-Free Crab Base, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice and RC Umami Sensations® Gluten Free Soy Sauce Powder then mix well.
- 2 Add the cleaned crabmeat, peppers, scallions and half of the breadcrumbs and toss gently.
- 3 Adjust the consistency with breadcrumbs.
- 4 Shape into cakes and sauté until lightly browned on both sides.
- 5 Serve with Rémoulade Sauce on the side.