- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. RC Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 24 oz. apple juice
- 24 oz. white vinegar
- 1 - 16 oz. RC Blueberry Coulis
- 2 qts. vegetable oil
- 1 In a mixer bowl thoroughly blend dry RC Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix with sugar.
- 2 Add apple juice and whip at medium speed for 5 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 3 Add white vinegar and dry RC Blueberry Coulis whip for 3 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 4 While mixer is on low speed slowly add vegetable oil until all is incorporated.
- 5 Increase mixer speed to high and whip for 6 minutes.
- 6 Refrigerate for several hours before use.
- 7 Keep finished dressing refrigerated.
NotesValue Added Suggestions:
- Substitute Pumpkin Oil or Olive Oil
- Use half balsamic vinegar half red wine or raspberry vinegar
- Use cider vinegar
- Add finely chopped candied pecans
- Add orange juice and honey
- For a creamy dressing use an immersion or stick blender