Chilled Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl
1 gallon or 32- 4 oz. bowls
- 1 package RC Unflavored Mousse Mix
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 quart vanilla yogurt
- 1 quart Peach yogurt
- 8 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and pureed (reserve 2 peaches to slice on top of smoothie bowl)
- ½ tsp. RC Cinnamon Flavor
- 2 tsp. RC Peach Extract
- 2 lbs. granola
- 1 lb. sliced toasted almonds
- RC Peach Coulis Mix, prepared for garnish
- 1 Place RC Unflavored Mousse Mix and cream in a mixing bowl.
- 2 Mix on low speed until well incorporated.
- 3 Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl, and continue to mix on high speed until mixture thickens.
- 4 Add milk and yogurt, mix on low speed to blend.
- 5 Fold in pureed Peaches, RC Cinnamon Flavor and RC Peach Extract then chill overnight for best flavor development.