Coleslaw Vegetable Mix and Dressing
- 1¾ lbs. green shredded cabbage
- 4 oz. matchstick cut carrots
- 12 oz. Coleslaw Dressing an RC “Value Added” Recipe
- Creamy Coleslaw Dressing- Yields 2 quarts
- 1 qt. prepared RC Buttermilk & Herb Dressing Mix
- 2½ cups sugar
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 cups white vinegar
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- 2 oz. RC Dill Sauce Mix, prepared
- Mix all the ingredients together until blended. Keep refrigerated until needed.
- 1 Mix vegetables and Creamy Coleslaw Dressing together in a mixing bowl until blended.
- 2 It is recommended to let prepared fresh coleslaw marinate in the dressing for 1-2 hours before serving.
- 3 Red cabbage can be used in the vegetable blend; however, the vinegar & sugar will make the prepared salad have a pinkish or “blush” color.