- 2 each orange bell peppers
- 2 each red bell peppers
- 2 each green bell peppers
- 5 lbs. shredded cabbage (approx. 2 heads)
- 1 lb. shredded carrots
- 1 lb. Jicama
- For Dressing:
- 1 qt. RC Siena Dressing Mix prepared with cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. RC Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 1 tsp. RC Cilantro Flavor
- ½ tsp. RC Jalapeno Flavor
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and reserve.
- 1 Wash all peppers and cut in half through stem.
- 2 Remove stem, seeds and ribs.
- 3 Cut into ½ inch thick julienne strips.
- 4 Cut cabbage in half through stem and cut out core.
- 5 Shred cabbage as thin as possible.
- 6 Remove skin from jicama and cut into ¼ inch thick julienne strips.
- 7 Combine dressing with prepared vegetables, toss together and keep refrigerated.
- 8 Let salad marinate at least 1 hour before serving.