Roasted Jersey Fresh Corn and Tomato Salad
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 4 oz. shallot oil
- 1 tbsp. RC Chipotle Chile Concentrate
- 4 oz. small-diced green pepper
- 4 oz. small-diced red onion
- 4 lbs. diced Jersey Tomatoes
- ½ tsp. RC Cilantro Extract
- 10 oz. Health Salad Dressing
- 16 oz. prepared Chipotle Vinaigrette
- 1 Remove the kernels from the cobs then combine the corn with shallot oil & RC Chipotle Concentrate.
- 2 Roast in a 350°F oven until lightly browned and chill to 40°F. and combine with remaining ingredients.
- 3 Refrigerate until well chilled. Serve at room temperature.