- 1 package RC Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 oz. cold water
- 8 oz. balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz. red wine vinegar
- 8 oz. prepared RC Strawberry Coulis Mix
- 2½ quarts salad oil
- 1 Mix the package contents with the sugar.
- 2 Place 16 oz. of cold water in a separate mixing bowl.
- 3 Add the dry mixture and whip for 5 minutes at medium speed.
- 4 Scrape the bowl, add vinegars and prepared RC Strawberry Coulis Mix then mix for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- 5 Add 2½ quarts salad oil and whip for 6 minutes at high speed.
- 6 Store refrigerated for several hours.