- 1 lb. diced roasted red peppers
- 7 oz. diced onion
- 3 quarts water
- 1 package Potato Pancake Mix
- enough blended oil to cook pancakes
- 4 oz. Pesto Sauce
- 1 Mix RC Potato Pancake Mix with water in a mixing bowl.
- 2 Cover & refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 3 Blend in rest of ingredients and spoon out enough batter to make 3-inch pancakes in a sauté pan with enough blended oil to just cook each batch of pancakes.
- 4 Change the cooking oil frequently and adjust heat.
- 5 Pancakes should be golden brown on each side.