- 1 lb. carrots, oven roasted
- 1 lb. cauliflower, oven roasted
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts, oven roasted
- 1 lb. beets, oven roasted
- 6 oz. chick peas
- 6 oz. baby kale
- olive oil, enough to cook vegetables and eggs
- 6 oz. red quinoa, cooked in rice cooker
- 6 oz. brown basmati rice, cooked in rice cooker
- 2 oz. “Vegan Miso Broth”
- 1 each avocado, sliced
- 6 small eggs, fried or poached
- 1 Oven roast vegetables for bowls separately in olive oil and season with RC Hearty Foundations® Gluten Free FlavorMatch® Chicken Flavored Base and RC Harvest Vegetable Base – dry.
- 2 To build the bowl – in a hot sauté pan heat 2 oz. of each oven roasted vegetables and chick peas together in a little olive oil.
- 3 While vegetables are cooking, combine cooked red quinoa and brown basmati rice together in bottom of a bowl.
- 4 Top with baby kale, hot oven roasted vegetable and chickpea mixture and 2 oz. prepared “Vegan Miso Broth” then add cooked egg and a few avocado slices.
- 5 Garnish egg with some pickled mustard seeds and chopped chives.