- 1 package RC Potato Pancake Mix
- 3 quarts water
- 7 oz. diced onion
- 1½ lbs. shredded fresh sweet potato
- 12 oz. shredded fresh carrots
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 6 oz. dried pears julienned
- 6 oz. golden raisins
- enough blended oil to cook pancakes
- 1 Mix RC Potato Pancake Mix with water in mixing bowl, cover & refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 2 Blend in rest of ingredients and spoon out enough batter to make 3 inch pancakes in a sauté pan with enough blended oil to just cook each batch of pancakes.
- 3 Change the cooking oil frequently and adjust heat.
- 4 Pancakes should be golden brown on each side.