- 1½ lbs. cooked Cavatappi Pasta Noodles
- 12 oz. prepared RC Vegan Creamy Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. dry parsley flakes
- ½ each red bell pepper
- ½ each green bell pepper
- 10 oz. diced celery
- 8 oz. matchstick cut carrots
- 1 Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2 Drain and shock in cold water then drain well mix with a little blended oil to keep from sticking together and reserve.
- 3 Combine prepared RC Vegan Creamy Coleslaw Dressing and parsley flakes in a bowl and blend together and reserve refrigerated.
- 4 Wash the peppers well and cut in half through steam and remove stem, ribs and seeds.
- 5 Cut in small dice then rinse under cold water and drain well.
- 6 Mix the cooked Cavatappi noodles with vegetables then add dressing and blend together.
- 7 Keep refrigerated.