- 1¼ gallons water
- 9 cups quick cook oatmeal
- 1 – 15 oz. pkg. RC Apple Filling Mix
- 1½ cups golden raisins
- 1 lb. diced fresh sweet potatoes, roasted until golden brown
- 1 ½ cups dried cranberries
- 6 oz. shredded fresh carrots
- 12 oz. toasted crushed walnuts
- 4½ tsp. RC Harvest Vegetable Base, dry
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Red Miso Powder
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Mirepoix Powder
- 1 Bring water up to a boil and remove from stove.
- 2 Add oats and RC Apple Filling Mix and blend until mixed thoroughly with water, let mixture sit covered for 15 minutes.
- 3 Stir frequently and simmer mixture for 5 minutes.
- 4 Add rest of ingredients and mix well. Heat cast iron pans if using or 2½ inch deep half hotel pans and spray with pan release and add 2 qts. mixture per 12-inch pan and bake at 350°F for 30-45 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5 Let Oatmeal Breakfast Pie rest 10 minutes, slice and serve.