- 4 each dried apricots, julienned
- 2 oz. golden raisins
- 1 Tbsp. blended oil
- ½ tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups prepared Chicken Base of your choice
- 1-10 oz. box couscous
- 16 oz. grilled boneless chicken breast, julienned
- 1 Briefly sauté the chopped shallots and the chopped garlic in the blended oil.
- 2 Add the prepared Chicken Bases and raisins.
- 3 Bring the mixture to a boil.
- 4 Add the couscous, stir briefly, cover and remove from the heat.
- 5 Leave covered for approximately five minutes.
- 6 Fluff with a fork and add the julienned apricots and chicken.