- 1 package Unflavored Mousse Mix
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- 2 quarts heavy cream
- 14 oz. canned Pumpkin puree
- 4 oz. powdered sugar
- 1 oz. Ginger Puree
- ½ tsp. ground allspice
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 Blend RC Unflavored Mousse Mix with heavy cream in a pre-chilled mixer bowl.
- 2 Whip at medium speed for 3-5 minutes.
- 3 Stop & scrape bowl and whip at high speed for 5-7 minutes until mousse is nice & thick.
- 4 Add rest of ingredients and blend at low speed until all is incorporated.
- 5 Refrigerate until use or portion & refrigerate.
- 6 To "Umamify" this recipe, add 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations™
- 7 RC Raspberry Coulis Dessert Sauce Mix prepared with cranberry juice will make the perfect accompaniment.