- 1 pkg. RC Instant Pastry Cream, prepared with 2 tsp. RC Rum Flavor
- 2 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Kokumi Powder
- 4 lbs. whipped Mascarpone or Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. RC Cappuccino Mousse, prepared with 2 tsp. RC Coffee Extract
- 1 pkg. RC Whip Topping, prepared with 2 tsp. RC Coffee Extract
- 2 qts. strong coffee (cold) with 2 tsp. RC Coffee Extract added
- 72 lady fingers
- dark cocoa for dusting
- 1 In a large bowl, fold RC Umami Sensations® Kokumi Powder into prepared RC Instant Pastry Cream.
- 2 Then fold in whipped Mascarpone or Cream Cheese then fold in both prepared RC Cappuccino Mousse and RC Whip Topping.
- 3 Reserve the Tiramisu Mixture keep cold. Line loaf pans with plastic wrap with 4” overhang all around edges.
- 4 Dip lady fingers into cold coffee and position on the bottom of each plastic lined loaf pan.
- 5 Don’t let the lady fingers soak in the coffee just get a little moist.
- 6 On top of coffee dipped lady fingers place 1½” of Tiramisu Mixture and spread evenly with offset spatula and dust with a fine layer of dark cocoa.
- 7 Repeat another layer with coffee dipped lady fingers and Tiramisu Mixture.
- 8 Dust with dark cocoa and fold plastic over top and refrigerate overnight.