- 1- 16 oz. pkg. RC Unflavored Bavarian Mix
- 1- 16 oz. pkg. RC Whipped Topping
- 1¾ quarts water less than 38°F
- 4 tsp. RC Peach Extract
- 1 quart prepared RC Mango Coulis
- 4 tablespoons RC Instant Food Thickener
- 8 lbs. fresh peaches, sliced
- 4- 9 inch pie shells, prebaked
- 1 Dock the pie shells with a fork and bake in a 350°F oven until golden brown and cool.
- 2 Blend together both dry mixes - RC Unflavored Bavarian and RC Whipped Topping in a mixer bowl.
- 3 Add 1¾ quarts water less than 38°F and blend for 2 minutes.
- 4 Scrape bowl and whip at high speed for 5-7 minutes until mix is light and fluffy. Add RC Peach Extract. For best results, pre-chill mixing bowl and whip.
- 5 Mix RC Instant Food Thickener with prepared RC Mango Coulis Mix and refrigerate.
- 6 Wash and slice peaches, dry and add to coulis mix. Fill the cooled baked pie shells with whipped Bavarian/Whipped Topping Mix.
- 7 Top each pie with sliced peaches coated with thickened RC Mango Coulis Mix. Refrigerate until ready to use.