- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 4 oz. butter, melted
- For the Budino or Custard Center
- 1 qt. whole milk, cold
- 1 qt. half & half, cold
- 1 pkg. RC No Bake Custard Mix
- ½ tsp. RC Rum Flavor
- 2 oz. prepared RC Salted Caramel Sauce Mix
- 2 oz. prepared, RC Whipped Topping Mix
- 1 Mix chocolate cookie crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl and reserve 2-3 oz. for garnishing.
- 2 In 8 oz. pre-chilled glass mugs or mason jars, place 1-1½ tbsp. chocolate cookie crumb mixture and refrigerate.
- 3 In a nonreactive double boiler, add cold milk, half & half and RC No Bake Custard Mix.
- 4 Whisk together and cook in boiler until mixture simmers and sir in RC Rum Flavor.
- 5 Using a 6 oz. ladle pour hot rum flavored custard on top of chocolate crumbs and refrigerate until custard if fully set.
- 6 When cooled top each portion with 2 oz. prepared RC Salted Caramel Sauce Mix then a dollop of prepared RC Whipped Topping Mix per package instructions and garnish each with a sprinkle of reserved chocolate cookie crumbs.