- 1 – 15 oz. package RC Apple Fruit Filling
- 6 oz. sun dried cranberries
- Brown Sugar & Oatmeal Cobbler Topping
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- pinch salt
- 4 oz. butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 Prepare RC Apple Fruit Filling according to the package instructions and stir in sun dried cranberries.
- 2 Grease an 8”x9”x1” ovenproof pan and fill with the filling.
- 3 In a mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, oatmeal and salt, then blend together.
- 4 Cut the butter into small pieces and blend with the dry ingredients until butter is the size of small peas.
- 5 Add milk and mix until it is incorporated.
- 6 Top pan filled with the RC Apple Fruit Filling and sun dried cranberry mixture with the cobbler topping.
- 7 Bake in a 350°F oven on parchment lined sheet pans for 20-25 minutes and topping is golden brown.