Asian Marinade with Roasted Garlic
- ¾ tsp. Roasted Garlic Base
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Puree
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 scallions, sliced
- (yields approximately 2 cups)
- 1 Place all ingredients except scallions and oil in a blender or food processor.
- 2 Blend for a minute or two. With the machine running slowly, add the oil until fully incorporated and emulsified.
- 3 Stir in the sliced scallions.
- 4 Chill thoroughly before serving.
- 5 Use as a dressing or marinade.