- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 12-18 croissants
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- 1 package RC No Bake Custard Mix
- 2 qts. whole milk
- ¾-1 tsp. RC Banana Extract
- prepared RC Strawberry Coulis
- 1 Place the raisins in a small saucepot.
- 2 Add enough water to cover.
- 3 Add the brown sugar and cinnamon, bring to a boil, and remove from the heat.
- 4 Allow to cool, drain and discard cinnamon stick.
- 5 Break up the croissants and toss with the walnuts and raisins.
- 6 Fill loaf pans with the croissant mixture.
- 7 Prepare the RC No Bake Custard Mix per package instructions.
- 8 Once the mixture has come to a boil, remove from the heat, add the RC Banana Extract and mix well.
- 9 Carefully pour the custard over the croissant mixture and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 10 When thoroughly chilled, carefully unmold the custard and slice. Serve with RC Strawberry Coulis.