Candied Spiced Pecans
- 1 lb. pecans
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. RC Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Blanch the pecans in salted water for 1-2 minutes and drain well.
- 2 Combine all the other ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend well.
- 3 Add hot drained pecans and toss until pecans are coated with the spice mixture.
- 4 Pour onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan and bake in 325° oven for 15-20 minutes until pecans are crisp. Stir frequently.
- 5 Let candied pecans cool completely and store in an airtight container unrefrigerated.