Approximately 1½–1¾ quarts
- 16 oz. prepared RC Alfredo Sauce
- 1 qt. prepared RC Gluten-Free Seasoned Cream Soup Mix or RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix
- 3 oz. bacon diced
- 1½ oz. fresh shallots, minced
- 3 oz. white wine
- pinch nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon RC Roasted Garlic Base
- ½ teaspoon RC Hearty Foundations® Low Sodium Supreme Ham Base
- 4 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 Prepare both RC Alfredo Sauce and RC Gluten-Free Seasoned Cream Soup Mix or RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix according to package instructions.
- 2 In a sauce pan cook bacon until brown, then add fresh shallots.
- 3 Sauté the mixture until shallots just start to brown then add white wine and reduce by half the volume.
- 4 Transfer to a double boiler then add prepared sauces, RC Roasted Garlic Base, RC Ham Base plus the rest of ingredients.
- 5 Bring mixture to a simmer then keep hot for service in a covered bain marie or cool to 40°F.