- 1 – 12 oz. pkg. RC Thai Coconut Yellow Curry Sauce Mix
- 2 qts. water
- 2 – 13½ oz. coconut milk
- 1 qt. tomato puree
- 2 tsp. RC Kaffir Lime Extract
- 4 tsp. RC Hearty Foundations® Smart Sodium 400® Seafood Base – use as a paste
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Kombu Seaweed Powder
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Mirepoix Powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 Place all the ingredients in a mixer and blend on medium speed for 8 – 10 minutes.
- 2 In a non-reactive container, blend Vindaloo Sauce with shrimp, seafood, chicken, or pork and marinate overnight.
- 3 After the protein has marinated, remove from Vindaloo Sauce and bring sauce to a simmer and reduce by ⅓ the volume.
- 4 Add marinated protein and cook until appropriate internal temperature is achieved.