- 24 oz. cold water
- 1-10 oz. pkg. RC Caesar Dressing Mix
- 1 pint white vinegar
- 64 oz. salad oil
- 2 oz. RC Roasted Garlic Base
- 6 oz. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 In a mixer bowl blend cold water & dry RC Caesar Dressing Mix and whip at medium speed for 5-6 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 2 Add vinegar then whip for 5 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 3 While mixer is on low speed, slowly add oil until all ingredients are incorporated and add RC Roasted Garlic Base.
- 4 Increase mixer speed to high and whip for 6-8 minutes.
- 5 Refrigerate for several hours before use. Keep finished wing sauce refrigerated.