- 1 package Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Roasted Garlic Base
- 2 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme - chopped
- 1¼ quarts vegetable oil
- 1¼ quarts olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 quart champagne vinegar
- 16 oz. water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 In a mixer bowl blend RC Siena Vinaigrette Dressing Mix with sugar.
- 2 Add water and whip at medium speed for 5 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 3 Add champagne vinegar and whip at medium speed for 3 minutes, scrape bowl.
- 4 Slowly add both oils while whipping at a slow speed.
- 5 When both oils are incorporated, add fresh thyme, black pepper & RC Roasted Garlic Base, whip at a high speed for 6 minutes.
- 6 Refrigerate for several hours before use.
- 7 Keep finished dressing refrigerated.