- 14-16 flour tortillas
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green chiles
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 lbs. cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 Tbsp. RC Ranchero Flavor Concentrate
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Chicken Base of your choice
- 1-1¼ lbs. shredded cheddar
- 1 Heat oil and sauté onion, peppers and chopped garlic until onions are translucent.
- 2 Add chicken, oregano, Ranchero Flavor Concentrate, tomato paste, water and Chicken Bases of your choice.
- 3 Stir over low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- 4 Warm tortillas, and portion chicken mixture on tortillas.
- 5 Top with cheese, roll up and serve with sour cream and guacamole.