- 1 Tbsp. corn oil
- 1½ lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, cut into small dice
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup chopped green chilies
- ½ cup scallions, sliced in a bias
- 2-2½ Tbsp. RC Ancho Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 15½ oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ tsp. RC Liquid Gluten-Free Vegetable Consommé Prep
- 10-12 flour or corn tortillas
- 14 oz. cooked brown rice
- 1½ lbs. shredded cheddar
- 1 Heat oil and brown the ground beef. Pour off excess fat and add onions, chopped garlic, tomatoes and green chilies.
- 2 Sauté the mixture until onions are translucent.
- 3 Add scallions, RC Ancho Chile Flavor Concentrate, black beans and RC Liquid Vegetable Consommé Prep.
- 4 Simmer mixture for 3-5 minutes to blend the flavors. Warm tortillas, and portion meat mixture on tortillas.
- 5 Top with cheese and cooked brown rice. Roll up and serve with sour cream, guacamole and Pico de Gallo.
For the Pico de Gallo:
3 medium tomatoes, cut into small dice 1 onion, cut into small dice 2 scallions sliced ¼ tsp. RC Cilantro Flavor ⅛ tsp. RC Jalapeño Flavor 1 tsp. RC Ranchero Chile Flavor Concentrate 1 oz. fresh lime juice Lime wedges for garnishIn a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.