- 4 lbs. “Hot” Italian Roast Beef, sliced thin
- 8 Crusty Italian Rolls
- 16 slices aged provolone cheese
- 1 qt. RC Au Jus Gravy Mix, dry -prepared
- 1 Italian Roast Beef is a whole Top Round of Beef coated with Italian Herbs, onion powder, garlic powder then coated with RC Au Jus Gravy Mix, dry and roasted low and slow to medium.
- 2 The roasting pan is deglazed with prepared.
- 3 RC Au Jus Gravy Mix, dry and reduced slightly.
- 4 Split the rolls, remove the “guts” of the roll and pile on 8 oz. of thinly sliced Italian Roast Beef.
- 5 Spoon on a very liberal amount of prepared RC Au Jus Gravy Mix, dry that was used to deglaze the roasting pan over the sliced meat and top of the roll.
- 6 Add cheese and you are all set, serve immediately with lots of napkins.