Gluten Free Marsala Glazed Meatballs
- 2 oz. canola oil
- 12 oz. finely diced shallots
- 3 oz. minced garlic
- 2 lbs. ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 5 large eggs
- 6 oz. Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Gluten Free Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp. Italian herb mix
- 2 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Heat oil in a sauté pan and add chopped shallots, sauté until slightly browned.
- 2 Add minced garlic and sauté until just golden brown.
- 3 Add to all other ingredients in a bowl and blend until all are thoroughly mixed.
- 4 Portion meatballs to desired size and bake in a 350°F oven until internal temperature reaches 165°F, then cover in Gluten Free Marsala Sauce Recipe below.