- 1 Marinate chicken in yogurt and spice mixture. Overnight would be best, 4 hours the minimum.
- 2 “To prepare the Tikki Masala Sauce”
- 3 In a heated sauce pot add vegetable oil then add shallots and cook until they caramelize.
- 4 Add minced garlic and cook until garlic turns golden then add tomato paste, coriander, cumin and chili powder.
- 5 Reduce heat and cook mixture until tomato starts to brown, stirring very frequently. Add prepared RC Thai Coconut Yellow Curry Stir-Fry Sauce, coconut milk and canned tomatoes.
- 6 Blend mixture together with a whisk and bring to a simmer. Stir frequently until sauce starts to thicken.
- 7 Add rest of ingredients and season to taste with fresh lime juice.
- 8 “Preparing the Tikki Marsala Chicken”
- 9 Place marinated chicken on a parchment lined sheet pan and cook in a hot oven until it starts to brown.
- 10 Then finish in the prepared Tikki Masala Sauce until chicken is fork tender and cooked to a minimum of 165°F.
- 11 Serve over steamed Basmati Rice and garnish with chopped scallions.