- 2 bunches fresh Italian parsley
- 2 bunches fresh Italian cilantro
- 1 quart olive oil
- 8 oz. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced garlic
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 3 Tbsp. Cilantro Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. Hearty Foundations™ Reserve GF Gluten-Free Vegetable Base No Added MSG
- 3 Tbsp. ground cumin
- to taste salt and crushed red pepper
- 1 Trim ends of parsley and cilantro, then puree in a food processor.
- 2 Place puree in a mixing bowl and combine with all the other ingredients and blend well.
- 3 It is best if sauce can be made several hours or the day ahead of serving.