- 3 each large ripe and soft avocado
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cans full fat Thai coconut milk
- 12 oz. pitted dates
- 3 oz. good quality cacao powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dark agave nectar
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Red Miso Powder
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Kokumi Powder
- 1 In a high-speed blender, add all the ingredients.
- 2 Cover, then blend until all are a smooth puree. Taste and adjust flavor for sweetness with either dates or agave nectar.
- 3 Pour mixture into a frozen mixer bowl and blend with paddle every 20 minutes until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 4 Place ice cream in containers with tight lid and freeze overnight.