- 10 oz. white chocolate
- 3 Tbsp. Raspberry Flavor
- 1 Tbsp. White Chocolate Flavor
- 1 package Unflavored Mousse Mix
- 4 oz. dark chocolate
- 12 sprigs fresh mint
- 10 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 2 qts. heavy cream
- 1 In separate double boilers, melt the white and semi sweet chocolates over medium heat.
- 2 Spread the chocolate on separate flat surfaces (inverted sheetpans work well) lined with parchment paper. Chill for 3-5 minutes until firm, but not hard.
- 3 Press a 3-inch heart shaped cookie cutter into the chocolate to form 12 white and 12 semisweet hearts. Do not touch or lift the hearts until completely set. (About thirty minutes)
- 4 Mix the RC Unflavored Mousse Mix per package instructions.
- 5 Divide the prepared mousse into two bowls. Add one RC Flavor to each and fold in.
- 6 Fill two pastry bags with the mousse mixtures. Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- 7 Using a fork, dip it into the chocolate and swing it back and forth over the top of the white chocolate hearts.
- 8 Place a semisweet chocolate heart onto a dessert plate and pipe one side of the heart with raspberry mousse and one side with white chocolate mousse.
- 9 Drizzle with Raspberry Flavor.
- 10 Top with a white chocolate heart, and garnish the plate with the chocolate dipped strawberries and fresh mint.