Chocolate Mousse Trio Tartlets
12- 4 inch tartlets
- 1 qt. prepared Dark Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 1 qt. prepared Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 1 qt. prepared White Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 12 small strawberries
- prepared Creme Anglaise Sauce Mix
- prepared Strawberry Coulis Mix
- 1 Coat the mold for the tartlets with a very light layer of canola oil and line with plastic wrap.
- 2 Starting with RC White Chocolate Mousse Mix, pipe a ¼ inch high layer in your mold and smooth out with a spatula.
- 3 Continue with the RC Chocolate Mousse Mix then the RC Dark Chocolate Mousse Mix.
- 4 Freeze the prepared Chocolate Mousse “Trio” Tartlets until completely frozen then unmold.
- 5 Plate on an dinner plate decorated with RC Crème Anglaise Dessert Sauce Mix and RC Strawberry Coulis Dessert Sauce Mix, then garnish with a strawberry fan and grated chocolate.