- ½ cup melted butter
- 2-10 inch springform pans
- 4 quarts heavy cream
- 20 chocolate fans
- 1 package Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 quart prepared Raspberry Coulis Mix
- 1 package Cappuccino Mousse Mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Mix the graham cracker crumbs, chopped nuts, sugar and melted butter together.
- 2 Press the mixture evenly into the springform pans and chill.
- 3 Mix the Mousses (Cappuccino & Chocolate) per package instructions.
- 4 Spread a layer of the prepared Mousses (Cappuccino) in the bottom half of the springform pans.
- 5 Fill the pans with the prepared Mousses (Chocolate) and finish the top with a cake spatula.
- 6 Combine the remaining mousse and pipe around the edges.
- 7 Chill thoroughly before unmolding.
- 8 Garnish with chocolate fans.
- 9 Serve with Coulis Mix (Raspberry).