- 2 seedless cucumbers
- pinch kosher salt
- 28 oz. Greek strained plain yogurt
- 4 Tbsp. RC Creamy Cucumber and Dill dry
- 2 each fresh lemon zested & juiced
- 4 oz. red wine vinegar
- 2 oz. good quality olive oil
- 1 oz. fresh dill, minced
- ½ tsp. RC no added MSG Roasted Garlic Base
- ¼ cup fresh chopped mint
- 1 Peel cucumbers then shred and sprinkle with kosher salt and mix.
- 2 Place cucumber mixture in a colander within a bowl to drain and refrigerate 1-2 hours and discard strained juice from the cucumbers.
- 3 Add rest of ingredients and blend well.
- 4 Drain cucumber mixture very well and add to rest of sauce mixture and blend.
- 5 Keep refrigerated. Best if made day before needed.